- Has difficulties with the structure and layout of essays.
- Has always had difficulties producing essays.
- Can get distracted if there is “too much going on”.
- Has tried to use mind mapping in the past but spends more time creating the mind map than the work associated with it.
- Has difficulties with short term memory and processing information and finds it difficult to remember the full scale of a concept and see the piece as a whole.
- Finds it difficult to get started with an essay and to use the appropriate academic language.
- Finds it difficult to create bibliography.
- For Students
- For Assessors
- See It In Action
- Buy Online