Next week sees the start of our brand new, monthly series of webinars on Essay Writer. Aimed at DSA Assessors, University AT departments and Study Skills Tutors, this series will give you an insight into how Essay Writer can improve the written work of DSA students.
The webinars will be presented by Dr Andres Kruse, the head of our Research & Development team responsible for Essay Writer, and will go in-depth into the features of the software, what separates it from other programs currently available and exactly how it can benefit students with a wide range of disabilities.
Upon completion of this series you will have the knowledge required to pass on to your students - making a huge difference to the confidence levels and eventual results of those who would otherwise find it difficult to write essays.
The first webinar will present an overview of Essay Writer and how it…
- supports the entire essay life cycle, from concept to completion
- addresses difficulties faced by students with short term memory problems
- allows students to deal with very large essays
- makes the writing process more efficient
- exports finished essays into word or powerpoint
Licences and CPD certificates will be made available on request for those who attend.